Monday, July 2, 2012

Hello, Jo and I are still on our "Less is More Jesus" journey in life but just not posting.

I am selling a large home and might be moving into a large RV temporarily. It makes me a bit fearful to get rid of things but I am commanded by our perfect loving God to not fear. I will seek Him and purge the things that must go. I hope to share more about shedding more things. Today I am going in and starting with the hardest this week - clothes. Lord help me sever this attachement.
More later.
Vee

1 comment:

  1. Would love to hear about your move to a RV. My husband and I will be moving into a RV beginning 2013. I've started to blog about our renovations to it on http://holymoleyme-oh-my.blogspot.com. But lately I've been reading minimalist blogs in order to pair down my possessions. Look forward to seeing more from your blog!

    ReplyDelete